Selling Arizona Homes For Sale
One of the most important things to consider when listing your Arizona home for sale is the selection of the real estate agent to represent you. The real estate agent’s job throughout the listing is to constantly test the market and report their findings back to you. With the right real estate agent, selling your home in Arizona can be a very easy and rewarding process.
Your real estate agent should be:
- Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
- Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
- Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued education and additional certifications.
- Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
- Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
- Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
To help you reach your goals when selling your home, our real estate agents offer:
- An array of marketing services
- Existing potential buyers
- In depth negotiating expertise
- Complete transaction services and closing the sale
- Exclusive Online Seller Advantage that keeps you informed of buyers that are actually looking for homes like yours in the market in real time – 24/7.
- Explanation of the process and coach you on how to get your property or house ready for the market
- How to prepare you for a showing
These helpful suggestions for selling your home will help to ensure you get the highest price for your home:
Know your Market – Research what homes in your area are selling for. Be sure to ask your real estate agent for a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) and sign up for a Free Neighborhood Report . Knowledge is power and if you know what’s happening in your area, you will be in a better position when it comes to pricing for your home.
Set an Asking Price – Work with your real estate agent to determine the best price for your home. Be careful not to overprice but be sure you have room for negotiation.
Market your Home – Your Prudential Arizona Properties real estate professional has extensive access to marketing materials to help sell your home. Be sure to speak with them to determine the right strategy for a top dollar return on your investment.
M.A.R.S. Short Sale Information: 1. M.A.R.S. Requirements 2. FTC Compliance Guide 3. Department of RE’s Short Sale Negotiator Regulations 4. Arizona Association of Realtors M.A.R.S. Requirements Summary 5. AAR Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (Links to the Mortgage-Assistance-Relief-Services-Rule pdf) 6. NAR New FTC Short Sale Disclosure (Links to the NAR New FTC Rule Requires Short Sale Disclosure doc.)
Prudential Arizona Properties’ M.A.R.S. Discolsure Forms: 1. Advertising Disclosure (Links to the MARS Disclosure Advertising pdf) 2. Consumer Specific Commercial Communication (Links to MARS Disclosure Consumer Specific Commercial Communication pdf) 3. Disclosure Lender Services (Links to MARS Disclosure Lender Servicer pdf)